Monday, June 27, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
The strawberries are starting to bear fruits!
We set up a small pool for the kiddos, and I am now searching the countryside for a free dis-used hot tub to add to the mix! I was given the 'Stylish Blogger Award' by Leigh from '5 Acres & A Dream' blog. accordingly, I have to pass it on to seven other blogs. Here are seven blogs I find enjoyable! Please visit them!
- afloat the tributary of sentience - good musing and beautiful photography!
- Forest Walk Art - good pictures. Enjoyable!
- Living Our Way - homesteading and homeschooling...
- Rainwalker Mesa - pictures and thoughts from up on the mesa.
- Nine Bean Rows in a Bee-Loud Glade - new blog, but from a neighbor here in the Willamette Valley!
- Wranglerstar - Off grid homestead building project
- Whose Woods - running through the woods..
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Grape vines for the arbor, from the Alpine sharing gardens.
Free canopy for Tigger, found on a craigslist ad.
Another bamboo pole, another roost for the birds! That's two 8' roosts for 21 birds... more than enough space!
We discovered we have to have a pre-hatch tracking system for broody hens. I am developing the system now. Watch for updates!
Sunshine! I expect to have the garden tilled by Monday evening!
The weed-eater has died,... long live the weed-eater.... found an electric replacement at goodwill for $10. I believe it was donated because the spool was a complete tangled mess. This proved to be an easy, simple fix.
Feed store only 8 miles away has the same local feed at the same price as the feed store 18 miles away!
Two huge saw horses. Free w/ the truck canopy!
Neighbor is looking for locals that will ride her horses! The Queen & Isabelle are really digging this one!